Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Olympics: Must Play!
Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Olympics is every Mario and Sonic game fan's greatest dream. Having these two video characters in one game is truly too much of a temptation for video game enthusiasts who grew up playing these two franchises. Well the Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Olympics don't disappoint for it caters the same dose of challenge and excitement to avid video game players.
Here are some key features of the Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Olympics.
- A novel adventure for such classic characters like Dr. Eggman and Bowser.
- With the single player Story Mode, one can play all the characters simultaneously thus fully immersing one's self to the game.
- Have a unique game that features the exquisite city of London as its main background.
- Have a unique game that includes all events from the upcoming 2012 London Summer Olympics.
- Use the London Party Mode for various mini games to take your favorite characters on the streets of London as well as its famous landmarks.
- Share the fun with your friends and loved ones with the multi player mode.
- Enjoy various Olympic inspired events in a realistic Olympic world as well as in Dream Games fashioned after Arcade Games.
- Have the city of London as your playground and discover its exciting streets.
Online reviews have shown generally positive reviews for the third installment of the Mario and Sonic crossover game. Just like its predecessors namely the Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games, and Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games, it is slowly but surely proving to be a force to be reckoned with in terms of the stiff competition in the current video game franchises. People who have already played the game already shared their utter satisfaction to the latest Mario and Sonic offering, and they recommend it with enthusiasm to those who haven't gotten their hands on the game. Such recommendation from actual players only proves the game's credibility on the grounds of quality and playability.
Considering that this video game has only been recently introduced in the market, and has been available for less than a quarter of a year, it is quite interesting to note that it already gained massive popularity that has been translated into actual sales. Thus far this game is only available in North America, Europe, Australia and Japan, but the company behind its distribution aims to take the product to more locations so as it can be more accessible to video enthusiasts who wish to immerse themselves in the game.
The Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Olympics has truly captivated the imagination of many game players from all across the globe, and from all ages. It has attracted patrons from the Mario followers, Sonic fans, and of course Olympic Games zealots. Indeed the Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Olympics is a must play for all people who seeks an engaging and entertaining video game equipped with all the necessary game technology enhancements.
Visit my site for more valuable information on Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Olympics
Mario and Sonic at the Olympics
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Stephen_Henbie